• MD, Universidade Federal de Sergipe (2001)
• University of Sao Paulo Medical School / Anatomic Pathology (2003)
• Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education / Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2011)
• Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2012)
• AC Camargo Hospital / Oncologic Pathology (2003)
• University of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Cytopathology (2013)
• Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania / Pathology (2014)
• American Board of Pathology / Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (2012)
• American Board of Pathology / Cytopathology (2013)
Research & Publications
Monaco SE, Rodriguez EF, Mahaffey AL, Dacic, S. FGFR1 Amplification in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung with Correlation of Primary and Metastatic Tumor Status. AM J Clin Pathol. 2016 Jan;145(1):55-61
Rodriguez EF, Monaco SE, Dacic, S. Cytological subtyping of lung adenocarcinoma using the proposed International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer/American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society (IASLC/ATS/ERS) Adenocarcinoma Classification. Cancer Cytopathol 2013;121:629-37
Rodriguez EF, Dacic S, Pantanowitz L, Khalbuss WE, Monaco SE. Cytopathology of pulmonary adenocarcinoma with a single histological pattern using the proposed International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer/American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society (IASLC/ATS/ERS) classification. Cancer Cytopathol. 2015;123:306-17.
Rodriguez EF, Lum D, Guido R, Austin RM. Cytologic findings in experimental in vivo fallopian tube brush specimens. Acta Cytol. 2013;57(6):611-8.